Thursday, November 24, 2011

FOREWORD,

We are all emotional beings. It’s just that we all have our own ways to express it. One of the best ways, apart from a direct conversation with your loved ones, is writing. It eases you out and brings out all those bitter feelings out of you. It too has a psychological edge too.

I read lot of books and articles and every time I am done with it, I feel inspired; a rejuvenating wave travels through me.” I wish I also could write” is what I thought every time I finished reading. I get totally carried away. Yet, some how, these thoughts silently drift away like a passing cloud.

Much before penning down my first write up, I was quite skeptic about my writing skills, oblivious about the fact that I could put down my thoughts on paper. It was then when I happened to read a blog of my good friend which inspired me to the extent that I finally decided to start writing. Yet, with some uncertainty, one fine day (or one fine night would be apt) I casually started writing.  It was then when I realized that I too can write reasonably well.

Writing this foreword to my blog also did seem a herculean task, especially with people around who have established themselves quite well. Yet I am taking my first step and the result is here.  My blog called JUST HATKE. Just Hatke means something different, something off beat or simply just like that. Well, on a lighter note, let’s see how different I write..!!!

Thanks to all who have inspired me and made this possible, especially Ranjana Bhat, with her blog posts under the name MY LEKHANI www.mylekhani.blogspot.com.  I hope all your good wishes will continue to encourage me with my new endeavor.

Kiran...

9 comments:

  1. Awesome Foreword..... Thanks so much for showing interest in writing and penning down some great thoughts of urs.... Hope I will see more of ur beautiful posts... Thanks again for mentioning me and my blogs. I am very proud today.... Keep Writing.. Kudos.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish you all the best kano, super agide continue doing this great work

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kalavidana kalege namma shubha harikegalu...!! superrr like man...just hatke jaate rehena yar...!! wish u d best....:)<3

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey keep it up Kalaavida:) ...really well written:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @harihamsa: thank you sir:)
    @Ranju: thank u:) you must be:) definitely:)
    @navya: sure will keep writing:)
    @shruthi: thanku shutu:)
    @krishna: nimma shubha haraike haage munuduvareyali:)
    @aparna: thanks appu:)
    @samarth: thanks a lot lo:)
    @pradeep: thanks:)

    ReplyDelete